1. All rates shown are based on a 30-day lock on a primary residence for members with excellent credit. Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) for Conventional loans are based on an 80% Loan to Value (LTV), $80,000.00 loan amount. Rates and points are subject to change without notice and may differ as many factors go into providing a mortgage loan.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
- We do not allow you to lock your interest rate online. A Loan Officer will contact you to lock your rate after you submit your application and pay your application deposit.
- The actual interest rate offered and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on your credit history, product, loan term and the percentage of remaining equity in your home, and may be different than the rate displayed here. The rates shown on this page are for borrowers with excellent credit and are subject to change without notice.
- You should always consult a tax advisor about deductibility.
- Adequate homeowner's insurance coverage is a requirement for this loan.
2. Annual Percentage Rate/With Approved Credit. Available for new and refinanced auto loans on model years 2015 and newer. Existing Truity Credit Union loans require a 25% balance increase, subject to terms. Fixed rate with terms up to 72 months. Loan payment example: $20,000 at 3.29% for 72 months = $306.48 per month. Other rates and terms available.
3. 1.99% Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is good on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers posting to your Truity Visa card for the first 15 months you own the card. After 15 months, your APR will be variable based on your creditworthiness and the Prime Rate, currently 10.74% - 18.00%, as explained in the Cardholder Agreement. A 2% or $10 balance transfer or cash advance fee will apply, whichever is more. Excludes transfers from Truity loans. Refer to the Cardholder Agreement for rates, fees and other cost information. All terms are subject to change at any time in accordance with the Cardholder Agreement and applicable law. With approved credit.