Truity Federal Credit Union’s NMLS Institution ID# 619450
1. Variable rate loan. Rates are based on a primary residence purchase for members with excellent credit in Bartlesville, OK. Your rate will be based on credit history and loan type. Rates are accurate as of the date listed and are subject to change anytime. This information was not compiled in accordance with advertising regulations and is not intended for public dissemination.
We do business in accordance with the federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
- We do not allow you to lock your interest rate online. A Loan Officer will contact you to lock your rate after you submit your application.
- The actual interest rate offered and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on your credit history, product, loan term and the percentage of remaining equity in your home, and may be different than the rate displayed here. The rates shown on this page are for borrowers with excellent credit and are subject to change without notice.
- You should always consult a tax advisor about deductibility.
- Adequate homeowner's insurance coverage is a requirement for this loan.
2. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate subject to credit approval and criteria. Available for new and refinanced auto loans. Loan payment example: $20,000 at 6.74% for 60 months=$393.58 per month. Other rates and terms available. See credit union for details.
3. ** 0.00% APR for 12 months. (Excludes existing Truity credit card balances.) After 12 months, your APR will be variable based on your creditworthiness and the Prime Rate.
4. This is the highest APY (Annual Percentage Yield) available today for 60-month share certificates. Please review the current rates offered for all deposit products. A minimum deposit of $500 is required to purchase a certificate and receive the stated APY. Savings rates are subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on some savings accounts; penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal from share certificates. Many other savings options are available. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions for the account you select.