- Reduce the interest expense
- Limit the potential downside of an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM), should rates rise
- Take "cash out" of the deal to cover remodeling or home addition costs and build equity in your home faster
Rate quotes are based on a 30 day lock; Primary residence, excellent credit, APR based on an 60% LTV, $60,000.00 loan in Bartlesville, OK. Rates and points are subject to change without notice. This information was not compiled in accordance with regulations governing advertising and is not intended for public dissemination. Truity CU is an Equal Housing Lender.
- The rates shown are for borrowers with excellent credit. We do not allow you to lock your interest rate online. A Loan Officer will contact you to lock your rate after you submit your application and pay your application deposit.
- The interest rates and annual percentage rate (APRs) shown above are subject to change without notice. The actual interest rate offered is based on your credit history, product, loan term and the percentage of remaining equity in your home.
- Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and actual finance charges.
- Consult your tax advisor about deductibility.
- Adequate homeowner's insurance coverage is a requirement for this loan.