1. Rate quotes are based on a 30 day lock; Primary residence, excellent credit, APR based on an 60% LTV, $60,000.00 loan in Bartlesville, OK. Rates and points are subject to change without notice. Truity CU is an Equal Housing Lender.
- The rates shown are for borrowers with excellent credit. We do not allow you to lock your interest rate online. A Loan Officer will contact you to lock your rate after you submit your application and pay your application deposit.
- The interest rates and annual percentage rate (APRs) shown above are subject to change without notice. The actual interest rate offered is based on your credit history, product, loan term and the percentage of remaining equity in your home.
- Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and actual finance charges.
- Consult your tax advisor about deductibility.
- Adequate homeowner's insurance coverage is a requirement for this loan.
Annual Percentage Rate/With Approved Credit. Please note that the interest rate and fees shown here are available to borrowers with an excellent credit history. The actual interest rate and fees available to you will be based on your credit history and may be different than the rates displayed here.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
2. Annual Percentage Rate/With Approved Credit. Available for new and refinanced auto loans on model years 2013 and newer. Existing Truity Credit Union loans require a 25% balance increase, subject to terms. Fixed rate with terms up to 60 months. Loan payment example: $20,000 at 3.39% for 60 months = $362.85 per month. Other rates and terms available.
3. Please see Terms and Conditions for rate, fee, and other cost information. All terms, including the APRs and fees, are subject to change at any time, for any reason, in accordance with the Card Holder Agreement and applicable law.
APR: Annual Percentage Rate
Prime Rate: Your variable rates may change when the Prime Rate changes. We calculate variable rates by adding a percentage to the Prime rate published in The Wall Street Journal on the 25th day of each month. If the Journal is not published on that day, then see the immediately preceding edition. Variable rates on the following segment(s) will be updated quarterly and will take effect on the first day of your January, April, July and October billing periods.