1. All rates shown are based on a 30-day lock on a primary residence for members with excellent credit. Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) for Conventional loans are based on an 75% Loan to Value (LTV), $75,000.00 loan amount. Rates and points are subject to change without notice and may differ as many factors go into providing a mortgage loan.
We do business in accordance with the federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
- We do not allow you to lock your interest rate online. A Loan Officer will contact you to lock your rate after you submit your application and pay your application deposit.
- The actual interest rate offered and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on your credit history, product, loan term and the percentage of remaining equity in your home, and may be different than the rate displayed here. The rates shown on this page are for borrowers with excellent credit and are subject to change without notice.
- You should always consult a tax advisor about deductibility.
- Adequate homeowner's insurance coverage is a requirement for this loan.
2. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate subject to credit approval and criteria. Available for new and refinanced auto loans. Existing Truity Credit Union loans require a 25% balance increase, subject to approval. Loan payment example: $20,000 at 3.99% for 60 months=$368.24 per month. Other rates and terms available. See credit union for details.
3. 1.99% Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is good on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers posting to your Truity Visa card for the first 15 months you own the card. After 15 months, your APR will be variable based on your creditworthiness and the Prime Rate, currently 10.74% - 18.00%, as explained in the Cardholder Agreement. A 3% or $10 balance transfer or cash advance fee will apply, whichever is more. Excludes transfers from Truity loans. Refer to the Cardholder Agreement for rates, fees and other cost information. All terms are subject to change at any time in accordance with the Cardholder Agreement and applicable law. With approved credit.
4. This is the highest APY (Annual Percentage Yield) available today for 60-month share certificates. Please review the current rates offered for all deposit products. A minimum deposit of $500 is required to purchase a certificate and receive the stated APY. Savings rates are subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on some savings accounts; penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal from share certificates. Many other savings options are available. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions for the account you select.