Our Money Market Account rewards you with a competitive rate based on the balance in your account. You’ll receive higher interest rates for larger balances. Money Market Account Options: Performance Fund, Performance Plus, and Advantage.
- Insured by NCUA up to $250,000.
- Fees may reduce the earnings on some accounts.
- $10.00 per month if average daily balance is below $1,000
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Transfers from a money market or a savings account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, Internet, telephone or other electronic means, along with checks and debit cards, are limited to six per calendar month or statement cycle. Daily withdrawal limitations apply for ATM and Point of Sale (POS) transactions.
- Annual Percentage Yield applies when the dividend is reinvested in the account.
- Early withdrawal on certificates 91 days through 24 months will result in a penalty equal to 90 days dividend, at the certificate rate, on the amount withdrawn. 91 day Money Market certificate early withdrawal penalty is equal to 7 days dividends whether earned or unearned.
See Rate and Fee Schedule.