1. All rates shown are based on a 30-day lock on a primary residence for members with excellent credit. Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) for Conventional loans are based on an 75% Loan to Value (LTV), $75,000.00 loan amount. Rates and points are subject to change without notice and may differ as many factors go into providing a mortgage loan.
We do business in accordance with the federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
- We do not allow you to lock your interest rate online. A Loan Officer will contact you to lock your rate after you submit your application and pay your application deposit.
- The actual interest rate offered and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on your credit history, product, loan term and the percentage of remaining equity in your home, and may be different than the rate displayed here. The rates shown on this page are for borrowers with excellent credit and are subject to change without notice.
- You should always consult a tax advisor about deductibility.
- Adequate homeowner's insurance coverage is a requirement for this loan.
2. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate subject to credit approval and criteria. Available for new and refinanced auto loans. Existing Truity Credit Union loans require a 25% balance increase, subject to approval. Loan payment example: $20,000 at 3.99% for 60 months=$368.24 per month. Other rates and terms available. See credit union for details.
3. Please see Terms and Conditions for rate, fee, and other cost information. All terms, including the APRs and fees, are subject to change at any time, for any reason, in accordance with the Card Holder Agreement and applicable law.
APR: Annual Percentage Rate
Prime Rate: Your variable rates may change when the Prime Rate changes. We calculate variable rates by adding a percentage to the Prime rate published in The Wall Street Journal on the 25th day of each month. If the Journal is not published on that day, then see the immediately preceding edition. Variable rates on the following segment(s) will be updated quarterly and will take effect on the first day of your January, April, July and October billing periods.
4. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate subject to credit approval and criteria. Available for new and refinanced recreational loans. Existing Truity Credit Union loans require a 25% balance increase, subject to approval. Loan payment example: $30,000 at 8.99% for 60 months=$622.61 per month. Other rates and terms available. See credit union for details.
- New Units – up to 90% of purchase price
- Units up to 4 years old – up to 90% of purchase price or up to 90% of NADA Used Retail, whichever is less
- Units 5 years and older – up to 80% of NADA Trade or up to 80% of purchase price, whichever is less
5. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate subject to credit approval and criteria. Loan payment example: $5,000 at 11.25% for 60 months=$109.34 per month. Other rates and terms available. See credit union for details.
Personal loans are cross-collateralized. Terms up to 60 months.
6. Secured Loan: Up to 60 months. Minimum of 12 Months per $1000. Rate is 2% above share rate and is variable.
Share Certificate Secured Loan: Up to 60 months. Minimum of 12 Months per $1000. Rate is 2% above share certificate rate.
11. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. With approved credit. Rates and terms are based on creditworthiness. Payment example: $10,000 borrowed at 8.00% APR for 60 months = $202.76 per month; your actual payment may differ based on your qualifying rate, amount borrowed and loan term. Origination fee of 2.21% of loan amount, not to exceed $300. The Debt Consolidation Loan Program is for the purpose of consolidating debt; existing Truity Personal Loans or Lines of Credit will be included in the consolidation. Debt Consolidation Loans will be cross-collateralized.