1. All rates shown are based on a 30-day lock on a primary residence for members with excellent credit. Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) for Conventional loans are based on an 80% Loan to Value (LTV), $80,000.00 loan amount. Rates and points are subject to change without notice and may differ as many factors go into providing a mortgage loan.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
- We do not allow you to lock your interest rate online. A Loan Officer will contact you to lock your rate after you submit your application and pay your application deposit.
- The actual interest rate offered and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on your credit history, product, loan term and the percentage of remaining equity in your home, and may be different than the rate displayed here. The rates shown on this page are for borrowers with excellent credit and are subject to change without notice.
- You should always consult a tax advisor about deductibility.
- Adequate homeowner's insurance coverage is a requirement for this loan.
2. Annual Percentage Rate/With Approved Credit. Available for new and refinanced auto loans on model years 2015 and newer. Existing Truity Credit Union loans require a 25% balance increase, subject to terms. Fixed rate with terms up to 72 months. Loan payment example: $20,000 at 3.89% for 60 months = $367.34 per month. Other rates and terms available.
3. Please see Terms and Conditions for rate, fee, and other cost information. All terms, including the APRs and fees, are subject to change at any time, for any reason, in accordance with the Card Holder Agreement and applicable law.
APR: Annual Percentage Rate
Prime Rate: Your variable rates may change when the Prime Rate changes. We calculate variable rates by adding a percentage to the Prime rate published in The Wall Street Journal on the 25th day of each month. If the Journal is not published on that day, then see the immediately preceding edition. Variable rates on the following segment(s) will be updated quarterly and will take effect on the first day of your January, April, July and October billing periods.
4. Recreational Loans
Motorcycles over 750cc., Motorcycles 600-749 cc., and New/Used RVs, Travel Trailers and Boats: 90% of Purchase / NADA Used or Average Retail
Used RVs, Travel Trailers, Boats, Motorcycles (750cc. & over and all year models under 750cc.): 90% of NADA Loan Value
Jet Skis, Wave Runners, ATVs, Tractors, Mowers, and Horse Trailers: New: Up to 90% of Purchase Price; Used: Up to 90% of NADA Used Trade-in
5. Personal loans are cross-collateralized. Terms up to 60 months.
6. MyMoney Loans
Secured Loan: Up to 60 months. Minimum of 12 Months per $1000. Rate is 2% above share rate and is variable.
Share Certificate Secured Loan: Up to 60 months. Minimum of 12 Months per $1000. Rate is 2% above share certificate rate.