Monthly service fee $3.
1. Average Daily Balance of $1,000 is required to earn dividends. Dividends compounded and credited monthly.
2. Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
3. Use debit card ten or more times for purchases in the previous 31 day period to qualify. ATM Surcharge Reimbursements up to $10 per month will be credited to the qualifying account at the end of each calendar month in which ten or more debit card purchases were made.
4. Available on all checking accounts in the event there are not enough funds to cover a withdrawal transaction. Overdraft coverage from a savings account will take only the amount needed to cover the transaction and a $3 fee. Overdraft coverage from an established line of credit will take only the amount needed to cover the transaction without a fee.
5. Courtesy Pay is a non-contractual courtesy and is discretionary. See the full disclosure here
. Courtesy Pay may cover overdrafts as a result of checking, ATM, ACH, debit card transactions or other withdrawals. Other, less expensive protection against overdrafts may be available to you.
See Rate and Fee Schedule
Balances on Checking accounts are calculated using the average daily balance method. The average daily balance method applies a periodic rate to the average balance in the account for the dividend period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
The dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time as determined by the credit union's board of directors. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period. The dividend rate and annual percentage yield are the prospective rate and yield that the credit union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period. Dividends begin to accrue on noncash items (i.e. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. If you close your account before dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid. Fees may reduce the earnings on any account.
Credit union membership savings (Share) par value is $5.00.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.
Federally insured by NCUA.