Identity theft is consistently the number one complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Rampant data breaches, affecting millions of records, are putting consumers at great risk of identity theft. It can happen to anyone—regardless of your age and income, where you live, or how careful you are.
Restoring your identity on your own can be time-consuming and stressful. After a while, some people give up, leaving them to contend with the aftermath of identity theft for years to come, including fraudulent bills, collections activity, damaged credit and even criminal records.
We are delighted to provide identity theft detection and recovery services as part of our Identity or Advantage checking accounts.
We have partnered with one of the nation’s most trusted names in identity theft protection to provide you with access to a comprehensive suite of services to address fraud caused by identity theft if it happens to you or your family member. These services include:
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Research, Remediation and Recovery – If you suspect identity theft, or if your personal information becomes compromised, we will assign you to a professional, certified and licensed Recovery Advocate who will complete the recovery work on your behalf, report progress along the way, and be there for you until your good name is restored – no matter how long it takes! This service extends to cover you and up to three generations of family! Complete Terms and Conditions
- Lost Document Replacement – this service provides personalized one-on-one assistance to replace identity
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance – you may receive reimbursement for out of pocket expenses incurred during the identity recovery process up to a maximum of $25,000, including reimbursement for lost wages, attorney’s fees, and other expenses.
- Terms and Conditions of Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage (Excludes Texas Residents)
- Terms and Conditions of Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage (Texas Residents)
- Entitlement to Credit Monitoring – If you decide to activate this service you will receive alerts of changes to your credit file that could signal identity theft. We can even send the alerts to you in a text message for ease of use and rapid communication. The entitlement is applicable to individuals age 18 and older who have a valid credit file. Note: You must follow an easy activation process in order to receive the benefits of credit monitoring. If you are an Identity or Advantage checking account holder, learn how to activate your no-cost credit monitoring. Next, enter your email address, complete your profile, and answer the identity authentication questions to activate this service.
Open an Identity or Advantage checking account with us today!