1. A minimum opening deposit of $5,000 is required. A $20 service charge will apply each month the average daily balance falls below $5,000.
2. Preferred Checking is FREE, or $5.00 monthly service charge if less than 20 debit card transactions per month.
14. Truity ATMs are always free. Out-of-network ATM surcharge reimbursements will be credited to the qualifying account at the end of each calendar month in which twenty or more debit card purchases were made.
15. Benefit up to $500 minus a $50 deductible; two claims per year (12-month period). The primary account holder can file a claim for any phones owned by them. For additional details about the services, including terms, conditions and limitations, please visit TruityCU.nxgstrategies.com
18. Available on all checking accounts in the event there are not enough funds to cover a withdrawal transaction. Overdraft coverage from a savings account or an established line of credit will take only the amount needed to cover the transaction without any additional fee.
19. Courtesy Pay is a non-contractual courtesy and is discretionary. See the full disclosure here
. Courtesy Pay may cover overdrafts as a result of checking, ATM, ACH, debit card transactions or other withdrawals. Other, less expensive protection against overdrafts may be available to you. Not available for Fresh Start accounts.
25. Use debit card twenty or more times for purchases in the previous 31 day period to qualify. ATM Surcharge Reimbursements up to $20 per month will be credited to the qualifying account at the end of each calendar month in which twenty or more debit card purchases were made.
Balances on Checking accounts are calculated using the average daily balance method. The average daily balance method applies a periodic rate to the average balance in the account for the dividend period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
The dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time as determined by the credit union's board of directors. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period. The dividend rate and annual percentage yield are the prospective rate and yield that the credit union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period. Dividends begin to accrue on noncash items (i.e. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. If you close your account before dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid. Fees may reduce the earnings on any account.
Credit union membership savings (Share) par value is $5.00.
See Rate and Fee Schedule
26Truity Credit Union may make incoming electronic deposits available for use up to two banking days before the scheduled deposit date. Weekends and federal holidays are not banking days. Early availability of deposits depends on when the notification of the deposit is received by Truity. This notification can vary and is under the control of the payer of the deposit – not Truity Credit Union. Early deposit is not a contractual obligation and does not guarantee future early deposits.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.