Skip a Loan Payment is an option that allows our members to skip their monthly payments for just $35 and use that money for what ever else they need.
- Available to use up to twice a year
- Available on most loans
- Loans must be open for at least 12 months before Skip a Loan Payment option is available
- Can be used on a minimum $100 payment and $1000 maximum payment
- Previous loan payments made 10 days past due date are not eligible for Skip a Loan Payment
- Skip a Loan Payment is not allowed with real estate loans, single payment loans or lines of credit loans
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in Truity’s Skip-A-Pay program, you request your loan payment(s) are deferred as indicated. You agree and understand that: 1) FINANCE CHARGES will continue to accrue during and after the deferral period; 2) deferring payment will result in higher total FINANCE CHARGES than if payment were made as originally scheduled; 3) payment deferral will require extra payments past the original maturity date; 4) elected GAP or Warranty Coverage will not be extended beyond the original maturity date; 5) payments will resume the following month; 6) there is a $35 fee; 7) If you have an ACH initiated with another financial institution that automatically makes your payment, you will need to contact that institution to stop payment. If you have an ACH initiated with Truity that automatically pulls money from another financial institution, you will need to contact us to stop payment at least 4 days prior to the next due date of the Auto Pay; 8) if we are unable to stop your ACH payment in time, your skipped payment may be delayed until the next payment. Deferrals subject to approval. Loan(s) must be in good standing to accept this offer. Restrictions may apply. Excludes real estate loans, single payment loans & lines of credit.