Transfer from Your Truity Account
Log onto Online Banking to set up one-time or recurring transfers to your Truity loan from your account with us. Applies to:
- Truity credit cards
- Auto & recreational loans
- Personal loans
- Lines of credit
NEW! Transfer from your primary financial institution
In Online Banking, use External Transfers to transfer money from your account at another institution directly to your Truity loan. Set this up now, and it will be easy and FREE to make your payment each month.
To set up External Transfers:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on External Transfers. If External Loans is not an option, please call us at 800.897.6991 during business hours, Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Fill in the fields requested to set up a new linked account.
- Schedule a new one-time or recurring transfer.
Please note: Transfers from another financial institution may take 3-5 business days to process.
Make Payment »
Make a One-Time Payment to Your Truity Loan Account Online
Pay your Truity Auto, Recreational, or Personal loan from another financial institution using our Payment Center. A small $2.95 processing fee will apply.
Make a One-Time Loan Payment »
Make a One-Time Payment to Your Truity Loan Account By Phone
Call 800.897.6991 to pay with Credit, Debit, or Bank Account. A $20 Convenience Fee will apply.
There are several methods to make your payments.
- Visit us at a local branch
- shared service center (excluding Mortgage and VISA payments).
Bank at another credit union? Make a payment at a
Call us at
- Chat with us
- 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. (CST)
Call Center and Chat hours are Monday-Friday,
View Branch Hours
Mail in a payment (checks only)
Truity Credit Union, P.O. Box 1358, Bartlesville, OK 74005-1358