Monthly service fee $3.
1. Average Daily Balance of $1,000 is required to earn dividends. Dividends compounded and credited monthly.
2. Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
3. Use debit card ten or more times for purchases in the previous 31 day period to qualify. ATM Surcharge Reimbursements up to $10 per month will be credited to the qualifying account at the end of each calendar month in which ten or more debit card purchases were made.
4. Available on all checking accounts in the event there are not enough funds to cover a withdrawal transaction. Overdraft coverage from a savings account will take only the amount needed to cover the transaction and a $3 fee. Overdraft coverage from an established line of credit will take only the amount needed to cover the transaction without a fee.
5. Some restrictions apply. Courtesy Pay is a non-contractual courtesy and is discretionary. Courtesy Pay may cover overdrafts as a result of checking, ATM, ACH, debit card transactions or other withdrawals. Other, less expensive protection against overdrafts may be available to you. Ask for details.
See Rate and Fee Schedule.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.
Federally insured by NCUA.