Store all your important documents, small items, and heirlooms in a safe deposit box. A safe deposit box also has the advantage of being separate from your home. As a result, items that may be necessary if your home were destroyed by fire, flood, etc., can be stored and retrieved from your safe deposit box.
Safe deposit boxes are convenient, safe places to store important items:
- Documents, like insurance policies, vehicle titles, deeds, and stock certificates
- Family records like birth, marriage, and death certificates
- Fine jewelry or other valuables
- Items that are part of collections, such as rare coins or stamps
- Photos or videos of the contents of your home for insurance purposes
ASK US »
No related FAQs are available.