5 Easy Steps to Start Saving
1. Change Your Mindset – Savings are a necessary expense. When working out your monthly budget, include a little bit for savings too.
2. Use Cash Over Cards – This practice will help you stick to your budget.
3. Start Small – Every little bit counts. Think a dollar a day, five dollars a week, or $50 a month.
4. Make it Automatic – Set up direct deposit for your paycheck at Truity Credit Union, and automatically transfer whatever amount you choose to your savings account.
5. Be a Smart Spender - Don’t spend your savings on luxury purchases. Instead, save up for those separately.
Truity makes it easier than ever to make the most of your savings. Open a Name It Save It account today! With no minimum to open, no monthly service fee and a great competitive rate, you’ll reach your savings goals in no time. truitycu.org/nameitsaveit