A Share Savings Account is part of every member’s ownership in Truity Credit Union and that is no different for our business members. It starts as soon as you join, and you can deposit and withdraw money at your convenience. And as long as you maintain a $25 minimum balance, the account is always free, is included with every membership, and it makes you eligible for all other services. Daily dividends are posted to your Share account on the first day of each new quarter.
Business Sub-share Accounts
- Use for taxes, a special event, payroll expenses, or quarterly bills
- No minimum or opening balance requirements
- Earn dividends
Business Money Market Accounts
- Competitive rate
- Secured by the NCUA up to $250,000
- No penalty for early withdrawal
- Transfers from a money market or a savings account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, Internet, telephone or other electronic means, along with checks and debit cards, are limited to six per calendar month or statement cycle.
Business Share Certificates
See Business Rate Fee & Schedule
- Minimum balance of $500
- Earns higher interest rates
- Terms from 91 days to 12 months