Online, Mobile, and Text Banking will be unavailable Sunday, September 23rd, from 10am until 6pm CST for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Current Promotions and News Ads
Main Content Area
What to do right away
Did someone steal and use your personal information? Act quickly to limit the damage.
- Contact your financial institution or credit card issuer immediately.
- Contact one of the three credit reporting agencies and place an Initial Fraud Alert.
- Get copies of your credit reports and examine them carefully; dispute any errors with the credit reporting company.
- Report to Federal Trade Commission and obtain an Identity Theft Affidavit.
- File a police report and show your FTC Affidavit.
- Close any new accounts that you didn’t open.
- Call Social Security Administration.
- Keep detailed records of communications with creditors, credit bureaus, etc.
- Contact the IRS.
Here is a more comprehensive list of steps that you can take in the case of Identity Theft.