Important news about your digital mortgage information
We brought mortgage servicing back to Truity on June 1, 2020.
Mortgage information in digital banking will be unavailable May 28 – June 3 as we transition servicing back to Truity. Mortgage history will be unavailable in the new digital mortgage site until mid-July.
Your mortgage information is now available in digital banking. Click on your Mortgage account, then on Manage Mortgage. Mortgage history from 12/01/2016 – 06/01/2020 will be unavailable in digital banking until mid-July.
More important information about your mortgage:
- If your monthly payment is automatically deducted from your checking/savings account, this service has continued without interruption. If your June payment hasn’t cleared your account yet, please do not make the payment again: just give it a few more days to post. A delay will not negatively impact the status of your loan.
- If you would like to begin using auto pay, please contact us at 800.897.6991.
- If you are currently making your mortgage payment through a third-party entity (e.g., government allotment or bill-pay service), it is your responsibility to notify the third party of the new payment address:
Truity Credit Union
Mortgage Servicing Department
P.O. Box 1358, Bartlesville, OK 74005-1358
- Information concerning property taxes and required insurance on your property will be transferred and we will notify your insurance provider of the transfer. To ensure that your insurance renewal is paid timely, please verify that your insurance agent has updated the “mortgagee” clause to read:
Truity Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 3016
Sioux City, IA 51102
- You will receive a monthly statement after the 17th of each month, either by mail or electronically, which will include a tear-off coupon. The statement will also include your new loan number and transaction history for the previous month as well as your loan balance and escrow if any. Mortgage payments are due on the 1st of each month; late fees are charged after the 16th. No coupon booklets will be mailed to you in the future.
- You will receive two Mortgage Interest Statements for tax purposes at the end of this year.
If you have any questions about the changes, please contact us at 800.897.6991, ext. 7651 between 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM CT, Monday through Friday.