Important news about your digital mortgage information
By now you’ve probably heard that we’re bringing Truity mortgage servicing back to Truity beginning June 1, 2020.
Mortgage information in digital banking will be unavailable May 28 – June 3 as we transition servicing back to Truity. Mortgage history will be unavailable in the new digital mortgage site until mid-July. If you need your 2019 Mortgage Interest Statement to complete your 2019 taxes* please download that statement now.
After June 3, you’ll access your digital mortgage information just as you do now. Log in to digital banking, select your mortgage account and click Manage Mortgages. The new site will look a little different. From the welcome page, you’ll use the navigation tabs across the top to view your payment information and balances. Payment History will be available mid-July.
More important information about your mortgage:
- If your monthly payment is automatically deducted from your checking/savings account, this service will continue without interruption. There may be a delay in drafting the first payment after the transfer date, but this delay will not negatively impact the status of your loan.
- If you would like to begin using auto pay, please contact us at 800.897.6991.
- If you are currently making your mortgage payment through a third-party entity (e.g., government allotment or bill-pay service), it is your responsibility to notify the third party of the new payment address:
Truity Credit Union
Mortgage Servicing Department
P.O. Box 1358, Bartlesville, OK 74005-1358
- Information concerning property taxes and required insurance on your property will be transferred and we will notify your insurance provider of the transfer. To ensure that your insurance renewal is paid timely, please verify that your insurance agent has updated the “mortgagee” clause to read:
Truity Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 3016
Sioux City, IA 51102
- You will receive a monthly statement after the 17th of each month, either by mail or electronically, which will include a tear-off coupon. The statement will also include your new loan number and transaction history for the previous month as well as your loan balance and escrow if any. Mortgage payments are due on the 1st of each month; late fees are charged after the 16th. No coupon booklets will be mailed to you in the future. Please destroy any existing coupons after June 1.
- You will receive two Mortgage Interest Statements for tax purposes at the end of this year.
If you have any questions about the changes, please contact us at 800.897.6991, ext. 7651 between 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM CT, Monday through Friday.
*The IRS has granted an extension due to COVID-19. 2019 taxes are due July 15, 2020.