Truity Protection Products Part 1
Your vehicle goes where you go- work, vacation, around town and more! How can you protect your investment to make your dollars and mileage stretch? Truity offers several affordable auto protection products that not only keep you on the road, but also provide you with peace of mind when life happens.
Auto Essentials protects you from normal driving incidents and out-of-pocket expenses that aren’t typically covered by insurance policies, manufacturer’s warranties or extended warranties.
- Key or Remote Replacement*
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Tire and Wheel Road Hazard Protection
- Windshield Repair**
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Debt Protection is a loan product option that will protect you, your loan, your credit and most importantly your family during those unplanned events in life. Through death, disability, unemployment, and more, you can help your loved ones by being prepared for the financial changes that come along with these difficult situations. Debt Protection will cover your loan payment or possibly forgive your loan depending on the type of event.
Our Extended Vehicle Warranty Service is provided through Route 66 Warranty, with over 20 years’ experience. It’s available for newer, as well as older, year model vehicles, even if you didn’t finance your vehicle with us! Here are some of the features included with the warranty:
- No deductible for covered parts and labor
- 24 hour/7 days a week Emergency Roadside Service
- Towing, flat-tire assistance, lock-out service, jump-starting, fuel and fluid delivery
- Car rental allowance
- Fully transferable if you sell the vehicle
- Battery coverage
- Honored at any ASE Certified repair facility
- All warranties are fully insured
- All plans have a $0 deductible
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Nationwide coverage
Total Loss Protection
In the event of a total loss, we offer both Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) and Depreciation Protection Waiver (DPW). The best option for you depends on the equity and the expected depreciation of your new car. We also include Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR) in these plans as a complimentary perk for our members. For full details on these benefits and the differences between the two products, click here.
Call or come by your nearest branch location today! We’ll help you look at options that best fit your vehicle and budget. Learn more.
* Key or Remote Replacement not available to consumers who reside in WY
** Windshield Repair not available to consumers who reside in FL