Access mobile with your fingerprint or a passcode
To use Passcode log on for Mobile Banking, you'll have to:
- Log on to Mobile Banking via the iPhone or Android App
- From the Menu options, choose Settings, then click Quick Access
- Toggle the Passcode slider to the on position (the bar will be green)
- Create and confirm your new 4-digit passcode
- Confirm your setup and log out
The next time you log in to mobile banking, you will be prompted for your Passcode instead of your username and password. As an added security measure, you will still be prompted to your username and password when accessing Bill Pay, Transfers, and Settings.
DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSCODE with others. It is your access to your account via mobile banking and as important as your username and password.
In order log on to the Mobile Banking via TouchID, certain criteria must be met:
- You must have an iPhone 5s or later. Earlier versions of iPhones do not have the Apple TouchID option.
- TouchID must have previously been set up on your iPhone.
- TouchID log on is only available via the iPhone.
How to set up Apple Touch ID on your iPhone 5s or later
Before you can set up Touch ID, you'll need to make a passcode for your device. Then follow these steps:
If you have trouble enrolling one finger, try another.
- Make sure that the Home button and your finger are clean and dry.
- Tap Settings > Touch ID & Passcode, then enter your passcode.
- Tap Add a Fingerprint and hold your device as you normally would when touching the Home button. Touch your finger to the Home button—but don't press. Hold it there until you feel a quick vibration, or until you're asked to lift your finger.
- Continue to lift and rest your finger slowly, making small adjustments to the position of your finger each time.
- The next screen asks you to adjust your grip. Hold your device as you normally would when unlocking it, and touch the Home button with the outer areas of your fingertip, instead of the center portion that you scanned first.
Once TouchID is set up on your phone, you can set up TouchID on the Truity App:
- Log on to Mobile Banking.
- Go to the Settings option in the navigation menu .
- Turn the TouchID slider to the ON (green).
- Confirm the setup.