Digital banking will be unavailable Sunday, October 17, from 12am-6am CST for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Current Promotions and News Ads
Main Content Area
Coronavirus Stimulus Checks and What You Need to Know
As a result of the CARES Act, the IRS is distributing stimulus checks to taxpayers starting this week. Here’s what you need to know:
Create Customized Alerts in Digital Banking
Set up alerts for upcoming deposits, low balance and login activity in Digital Banking.
Learn How to Set Up Alerts
- We do not know when your check will arrive. Please continue to check pending transactions or set up an alert in digital banking for the status of your payment.
- How do I check my pending transactions? When you log in to the app, pending transactions will appear toward the bottom of the dashboard under Transactions (if you haven’t changed the default settings). If you log in from your desktop or laptop, these will appear in the Activity section on the lower left (if you haven’t changed the default settings).
- To see the most timely updates in digital banking, we encourage you to sign in each business day after 1:00 PM CT to check for your payment. If the transaction is not yet pending, check again after 6:00 PM CT.
- The funds will be direct deposited to the same account set up for your 2019 (or 2018) IRS refund.
- If you have questions specific to stimulus payments and you did not file taxes in 2018 and 2019, visit https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments.
- If you have other account-related questions or concerns, contact us to discuss options.