How do I set up Passcode log on for Mobile Banking?
To use Passcode log on for Mobile Banking, you'll have to:
- Log on to Mobile Banking via the iPhone or Android App
- From the Menu options, choose Settings, then click Quick Access
- Toggle the Passcode slider to the on position (the bar will be green)
- Create and confirm your new 4-digit passcode
- Confirm your setup and log out
The next time you log in to mobile banking, you will be prompted for your Passcode instead of your username and password. As an added security measure,
you will still be prompted to your username and password when accessing Bill Pay, Transfers, and Settings.
DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSCODE with others. It is your access to your account via mobile banking and as important as your username and password.