You’re not the same as everyone else, and your credit card shouldn’t be either! Upload your favorite image—a pet, family photo, favorite selfie, vacation photo, sport or whatever you like. The most difficult part of the process will be choosing your favorite image. Choose the card and the cardholder you want to design a card for and click “Submit” to start designing your own card.
In a few easy steps you can create a card that reflects your personal style, tastes and life!
- Login to Online Banking and click the Credit Card tab.
- Select Design Your Own Card from the Quick Links menu and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Submit Your Order and in 10-14 business days, you’ll receive your unique card.
*You must currently have a Truity Visa Credit Card before using this service.
What is Design Your Own Card (DYOC)?
DYOC allows you to customize your Truity Visa® Credit Card by uploading a personal, unique image, for your credit card and submitting it for approval. Or, you can choose from a library of distinct images.
Is there a cost for my custom card?
Yes, $12 per design.
How often can I change my card design?
You may change your card design every 60 days. A $12 fee per card will be applied for each new design. Fees are charged to your Truity Credit Card at the time of ordering.
Who may request a personalized card?
Any Truity member that has a Truity Visa Credit Card is eligible.
Can I have a different card image than my secondary cardholder or authorized user?
Yes, the primary, secondary and authorized users will have the ability to customize their own credit card.
What is the image format?
All images must be in a valid graphic format such as JPG, TIFF or BMP. The image size must be at least 640 pixels wide or tall. Keep in mind, a larger, high resolution file will produce a better quality image when printed.
How do I know when my image is approved or denied?
You will receive an email confirmation.
If I have designed multiple cards, can I choose the one I want to use?
No, the most current image will print on the card.
Why would an image be denied or rejected?
Copyrighted or trademarked material
Controversial subject matter such as religious or political statements or images
Phone numbers or URL addresses
Images that feature athletes, entertainers, celebrities, musicians or cartoon characters
Violent acts or death imagery
Advertising or branded products
Images we deem provocative, sexual, violent, discriminatory, obscene, socially unacceptable or otherwise offensive
Images of alcohol, tobacco or firearms.
When my card expires, will I have the same unique image?
If I lose my card, will my replacement card have my personalized image?
Yes, once you've reported the card lost, the replacement card will have the most recently requested design.
Will the expiration date remain the same on a card after it's been personalized? How will this affect the other users on the account?
No. The expiration date will be pushed out by 30 days if the expiration month falls between January and November. If the expiration month is December, the date will be pushed out 60 days.
New cards will be mailed out to all associated cardholders associated with the account based on the following scenarios:
- If the primary, secondary and authorized users all submit a custom image within 48 hours of each other, cards will have their expiration date changed once and be sent once. The primary, secondary and authorized user will all receive their custom cards and the expiration date will be pushed as noted above.
- If one cardholder on the account submits a custom image and the others do not within 48 hour time period, the cardholder that submitted the custom image will be sent the custom card and the other cardholders will receive cards with Truity's standard design; the expiration date will be pushed as noted above.
- If the secondary cardholder on the account submits a custom image and the primary and authorized users do not within 48 hour time period, the secondary cardholder that submitted the custom image will receive a card with their custom image, the primary and authorized users will receive cards with Truity's standard design and the expiration date will be pushed as noted above. If, ninety days later, the primary cardholder submits a custom image. The primary cardholder that submitted the custom image will receive their card with the new custom image. The secondary cardholder will receive their card with the custom image submitted 90 days ago, and the authorized user will receive a card with Truity's standard design. The expiration date for all three cardholders will be pushed out an additional 30 days as noted above.
- If a primary cardholder orders a DYOC Credit Card and the secondary and authorized users do not place their order within 48 hours, the secondary and authorized cardholders will not be permitted to complete a DYOC session for a period of 60 days.
- Feel free to call if you have questions. 800.897.6991.
Will the cardholder be able to use the generic card until the custom card ordered is delivered?
If a cardholder creates a DYOC credit card, will the new cards mailed out need to be activated?