A more flexible Web Payment Center is coming May 23rd.
What’s New with the Web Payment Center:
Thanks for your feedback: we heard you! The updates we've made to the Web Payment Center will make it easier for you to make one-time and now recurring payments to your Truity loan. To use the web payment center, you will need to re-register your account after May 23.
- New Responsive Design. Access the web payment center with any device.
- Better Functionality, Login Screen, and Process: Now, it's easier to register your account. You only need your account number, date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number. If you forget your password, click "Forgot Your Password?" and reset your password quickly by entering your email address. After you register, all existing loans under your account number will be linked to a single sign-on.
- Recurring Payments. Now, in addition to making a one-time payment, you can set up recurring ACH payments. (That should make your life easier!)
- New Express Pay Option. With the update, you no longer need a username or password to make a one-time payment. Your account number, birth date and email address are all that are necessary to make a quick payment.
- Account History. View past payments and details.
How to Register
After May 23, from the "Pay Online" option on the Payments page, click "Make Payment."
Click the "Register" button from the page options.
You will need your account number (without leading zeros), date of birth, and last four digits of your SSN to register. You can find your account number on your statement.
Go to the Web Payment Center