Final Expense insurance covers your end-of-life costs. In the event of an untimely death, you may be able to free your loved ones from the full cost of your final expenses.
Reasons To Consider This Product
- If you want to give a gift to someone or help pay final expense bills (e.g., burial costs)
- If you want guaranteed premiums, death benefit and cash values
- If you don't want to hassle with medical exams or medical questions
- Instant policy issue if you are between ages 50 and 80 and qualify
- Premiums will never increase, and the insurance will never decrease
- Face Amounts of $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000 available
- As long as you pay your premiums, the product is guaranteed for your entire life
Will my final expense whole life insurance premium ever go up?
No, your premiums are guaranteed not to go up during the specified term as long as premiums are paid according to policy specifications.
Can the company cancel my coverage if I get sick after my term life insurance policy is in-force?
Final Expense Whole life insurance coverage cannot be canceled as long as premiums are paid according to policy specifications.
Do I have to use my final expense / burial insurance benefits on funeral expenses?
No, the funds can be used the way the beneficiaries choose. Funds are most commonly used to pay for funeral related services and products, but can be applied to the cost of debts, loans, vacation costs, or any other expense or bill.
Do I have to go through a medical exam to get my coverage?
No, some policies do not require a medical exam.
No related FAQs are available.
This Final Expense insurance product is offered by an affiliate of Truity Credit Union and is not NCUA or NCUSIF insured. Truity Credit Union does not provide or guarantee this product and may not be held responsible in any event. Truity’s privacy policies do not apply to linked websites. You should consult the privacy disclosures on the Allied Solutions website for further information. Insurance representatives are employees of Allied Solutions and are not employees of Truity Credit Union.